Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Moses & David Are Dead... I

I wish...

     That daily I could say that I, no one, wrestle with the fact that G-d exists. But I can't see the gain in His perpetuated existence in our world. I've seen the vagrancy of the Church's avalanche into collapse today. You can categorize each denomination's ritual slow suicide. But I don't...

    And I don't fear the future in this world of unbelief, David was the greatest of believers and mostly he was filled with the prophetic words of hate. Desiring this, that, or another thing! In the midst of any of today's such odds, we're all trapped in an incurable toxic greed belief wrapped loop inevitable death hole. And all I want to do is think, yet poetically. Because upholding the cancer of logic is but to drown.

In lieu,
Of dying...
And meeting the one I hate.
Either is acceptable in this belief.
     

0 comments :