Sunday, June 16, 2013

Men have Died, Yet I live...

For less,

     Than the grand oft secluded appearing majestic achievement of love, Echo upon my lips can't describe the blossom inside, Shadow the sun and I should still smile, Here upon the waking beside a not so familiar constellation of a smile, Oh hope, Cuddling hand in hand not bound by cuff or rope... With an unforeseen yet dreamt of ever after.

     At the edge of hope there is love, Tragic lonely life sign apparel, Stranger to everyone offshore, Treading water in a sea of battered denial of a whisper on the cusp of a single breath, Anticipation held back by undisputed, Ill conceived of self destructive day dreams,  Distance for a heart on the wrist telling the time of fate oft leaps over faith's endurance on our lonely human condition swim. Suddenly befuddled by a lean in, Smidgen of the lips, Beautiful amidst battered wishes, Chivalrous had nearly put in notice, Left us stranded on an island of selfishness labelled 'every moment defeated.' Kind words reclaim the process of a most deplorable truncheon, Isolation, Yet a simple kiss asks 'heal me, I'm already complete...'

     I saw the windy city sat upon my gravestone, Beside a far cry distance to a hope random encounter, Hands locked in hand coy behind her back, Leant in smile askew with patience's unanticipated use, Lips from every generation past can't explain the scenario of hopeless desperation in the mind of this man of what to do in said situation, Closed my lidless inner eye and turned off the imagination, Living in the moment I met her skin...

     If I could be her man, I'd decipher the signs, Determine the type of hero necessary to take a stand as her secondary life line, Side by side we'd content to survive the sorrows of the sad beautiful state of human kind, Mending the storm inside with necessary acclimations of virtue amidst the struggle oft persuaded in silence to transmit but a simple touch: cuddles, hugs and kisses.

     I swear God damn upon my own grave should I not live up to the perseverance  of one, Promise to never become the desperate fiend seeking inner eye imagination sex in the mind kitten candy skin of another, Never block out the sun with a bruise like a one whose lover fibs a story of ditsy morning attempt to bypass a stare to end up falling down stairs, lays a hand on his lover, Raises a sadistic rampage over skin violent fist after a blow of a jealous ill begotten of his own betrayal voice!

     Peace reigns where patience's flux of the will to persevere of chosen destiny passes, Dramatic shot to the centre of self, I'd rather return to loneliness than wound you... The fire inside calls for a phoenix rebirth as I continue to write poetically infused prose towards a memory of something I never knew, My imagination is dazzled by the paradox of belief and faith in my rekindled heart, towards acceptance the foundation of love I've never known... Trapped in the silent dark amidst my shadowy flock of self discovered crows.
For myself...

In earnest anticipation of,

0 comments :